Private Executive Retreats
I often get asked the question: “Who do you work with?”
In short, I work with business owners, or people that act like owners that have a long track record of success and have these things in common:
CREATE THEIR FUTURE
Have a clear vision of where they are going personally and professionally and are active in creating the life they want.
DON’T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH
Have the courage to have tough conversations with themselves and others.
HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET
Are curious, ask great questions and are always learning.
HAVE A BIAS FOR ACTION
Make a habit of getting uncomfortable and quickly move into action.
INVEST IN THEMSELVES
Invest in the people, programs and resources that will move them closer to their future vision.
DON’T DO IT ALONE
Build a strong team of people to support them and are open to coaching.
DON’T TAKE THEMSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY
Don’t take themselves too seriously and have sense of fun and adventure.
And yes it’s true; I only work on a referral basis. If you have a referral and are interested in working together here are two options to get started:
The Strategy Activator
Half Day Private Retreat
In this VIP session we will dig into everything that matters most to you and your current situation.
The retreat is divided into three parts:
- Where are you going? What does wild success look?
- What changes are required by you and your team, and how will be measure them?
- Taking Action – what are the specific action steps to take?
The Strategic Focus Advantage
A 30 Day Experience
This is for serious action oriented players only.
You will have people asking you: “OMG, you are rocking it this month, what’s your secret?”
- The Strategy Activator Half Day Retreat
- 30 days of measured follow up with the Habit Builder
- A half time check in with Shawn – a chance to make adjustments.
- A “Review The Game Film” session with Shawn at the end of the 30 days, with a clear action plan for moving forward
“In a distracted world – full of beeps, pings, texts, emails, meetings – making a commitment to stay focused will set you apart from the crowd.”