As an executive coach I have seen firsthand that many leaders experience breakthroughs in their professional and personal lives, by having the courage to answer challenging questions. Our answers in life are only as good as the questions we ask.
During the busy holiday season I highly recommend that you book a 60 minute session with yourself to look back on 2019, celebrate, laugh, rejoice, and think ahead to write the next chapter of your life in 2020.
I suggest changing locations (your favorite coffee shop or library are my go favs), bring a pen and your favorite journal and ask yourself these questions:
1) If your life this year was a TV show, what would it be and why?
2) What was the funniest moment of your year?
3) What is the nicest thing someone did for you?
4) What was the nicest thing you did for someone else?
5) What are your proudest moments you experienced both personally and professionally?
6) What did you learn about yourself?
7) What was the biggest challenge you faced?
8) What did you want more of this year?
9) What do you wish you had less of this year?
10) What did you do this year that surprised you?
Looking back and reviewing the year is great way to reflect, laugh, and plant the seeds for building an even bigger 2020!
And talking about 2020, check out this space in January on how to set yourself up for success in the New Year!