If everyone laughs at you and thinks you’re crazy, that’s a sign it’s a good idea.
It’s Christmas morning. And instead of sitting under the tree opening presents, you’re sitting in a doctor’s office absorbing the news that you have Type 1 Diabetes. Probably not the best gift you’ve ever gotten.
So what do you do?
If you’re Shawn Shepheard, you decide to squeeze every last drop of joy out of every moment you have on this planet.
And then, you go back for seconds.
“Life is Sweet” is a look at some of the most heartwarming, hilarious and flat-out insane moments of the life of internationally-known speaker and star of “The Sugar-Free Shawn Show,” Shawn Shepheard – a life lived right up to the edge, and occasionally, over it.
- The time he took over a good friend’s radio show. And bombed. Badly.
- His first near-death experience.
- The time he got a roomful of stuffed-shirt business execs to shake their booties to ABBA’s “Dancing Queen” – and accidentally launched a company tradition.
- The time he went shoe shopping for his first pair of high heels.
- His second near-death experience.
- The time he shot the first episode of his brand new show…with a bunch of zombies in the background.
- And more…
Packed with real-life stories, anecdotes and observations, “Life is Sweet” will inspire you, surprise you, and most of all, make you laugh till you cry.
But sorry – tissues are not included.