A lot of these write-ups start with a long
(okay let’s face it-overly extensive)
list of skill sets and professional accomplishments.
I don’t want to do that.
Instead, let me tell you about myself this way:
- I am someone who thinks differently and believes that any dream, professional or otherwise, can be achieved. It will be hard work, but anything is possible. You just have to put fear aside and have the right people with you for the ride.
- I’m personable, but I’m also tough. If you want to work with me, you need to be ready to make changes. Less talk, more action.
- I will hold you accountable and challenge you to get out of your comfort zone. That’s how results with impact are made.
- I am someone who loves to work with children. What some feel after achieving an award or promotion, I feel when I participate in a student’s growth in character. The children are our future after all.
- I am a person who can see things through a different lens. Call it the bird’s eye view. Putting myself in other people’s shoes. However you want to name it, I feel it’s my mission to use this gift to help those around me grow in whatever capacity they desire.
Do you crave to live the life you’ve always dreamed?
Want a no “BS” action plan to inspire your team to get results they never thought were possible?
Need a speaker whose words are heard and felt long after the talk?
Whatever your needs, I am here to make things happen…with a smile.
Sorry not interested in working with those who are comfortable with mediocre results. #sorrynotsorry